I don't have any new photos to share, unfortunately. We've been so caught up in our little routine of changing poopy diapers, feeding, and chasing Emma around that we haven't really thought to grab the camera.
Ariyana is doing so great. She is a great eater, she sleeps well, and she's very good natured. Her smile is melting many hearts over here. I know I can't seem to get enough of her.
We've hit our one week milestone. She's 10 days old, and her umbilical cord fell off today. She's got a belly button now. (This will make diaper changes much easier.)
Emma is handling things fairly well. She is definitely a great big sister. She's very protective, observant, and sweet to her baby sister. She's having a little harder time missing mom's attention, but it's been great to see her relationship with Ian bloom. For example, last night Ian was holding Ariyana for me while I got ready for bed. When I finished brushing my teeth, Emma asked me if I could hold Ariyana, so that she could go play ball with Dad. You should have seen the look of joy on Ian's face.
I've made the mental note to take some pictures and post them soon. I'll try to get better about blogging more frequently to keep you all up-to-date.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you all had a great holiday together.
Post a Comment