Friday, July 3, 2009

Woosh...there goes June

It's been a crazy summer so far. What with work, kids, a garden overrun with weeds...it seems like all I do is blink and weeks have flown by. Emma is learning to ride her big Barbie bike (with training wheels, of course). Ariyana is talking up a storm, practicing her crawling, and eating solid foods. Everyone is growing up so fast.

Along the way, I've tried to capture some hilarious family moments.


A shot of Emma as she pretends to be the mermaid, Ariel, during bath time


Sisters snuggling in a sleeping bag out on the lawn while I weed


Ariyana is building up neck muscles. We're working on getting her to sit up on her own.


Nana is helping Emma build confidence to ride her bike all on her own


Check out Ariyana's hilarous hairdo

Ariyana is feeling ire in her Bob Marley onesie

No comments: